French subsidiary of the world leader in credit management, Cabot Financial France, a service company specializing in the banking and financial sector, is looking for a Lead/Senior Data Engineer M/F to strengthen its teams. The company develops high value-added services, SAAS applications, payment management and data processing solutions, allowing the optimization of BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) and credit management.
We are looking for an Operations Strategy Analyst to join our Strategy & Insights France team. The role will require a combination of data analysis, business knowledge and pragmatism to help us design effective strategies to optimize business results. We are looking for a candidate with demonstrable analytical and communication skills, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Functions :
- Manipulation and analysis of large volumes of data, in structured and standardized data sets for analysis and generation of conclusions.
- Implementation of analytical models and tools to measure effectiveness of current strategies, identify improvements, define action plans, and make recommendations to the management team for improvements
- Development and implementation of operational customer strategies based on the insights and improvement plans
- Analysis of data and variables from all business areas: portfolio performance, leverage effectiveness, client behavior prediction, portfolio revaluation, client profitability, productivity
- Preparation of reports, analysis, and proposals for the management team
- Provide prescriptive insights to all business functions that improve decision-making.
- User skills in Excel, Power Point and other tools to extract information and communicate action plans
- Ability to effectively communicate analytical findings and recommendations to peers, key stakeholders and management team nationally and internationally
- Ability to relate comfortably with people at all levels and areas of the organization.
- Master Degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration
- Previous experience in business intelligence and /or process workflow design role. Industry knowledge desired.
- Strong track record of liaising and influencing stakeholders across the organisation
- Advanced reporting, program management and analysis skills
- Quantitative analysis: ability to manipulate and analyze data, arriving at effective solutions and elaboration of proposals for actions to be implemented
- A strong communication and structured way of working
- Language skills: French and English
- Technical skills: Excel, PowerPoint, SQL or Python
- Functions :
- Salary : 40 – 50 k€ (according to profile)