The « Global Business Development » department at Pernod Ricard’s International Headquarters (Paris) is responsible for the development and deployment of strategic marketing and sales solutions for the Group, in collaboration with brand and market companies.
The “Product Design Team” is responsible for the design of the internal products serving Pernod Ricard digital transformation plan.
You will be part of the Digital Product team in the “Global Data and Analytics Group”. This group is composed by the Data Science team, the Data Office Team, and the Digital Product Team. We have a few positions opened to permanent employees and freelancers/contractors, as of July 2021.
As a Digital Product Designer you will be part of a strategic program of Pernod-Ricard supporting the digital transformation of the entire company. You will be a key part of this transformation journey by designing the experience of Artificial Intelligence powered applications. This role involves a very close collaboration with data scientist, product owners and developers to create applications that will drive Pernod-Ricard Growth and efficiency.
You will participate in various strategic projects in various phase of the design process:
- The discovery phase: realize UX Research to identify user needs and precise use case and story with users
- The delivery phase: explore design opportunities, design interfaces and user journeys, and follow development integration with developers
As a new digital product organization, you will be part of a fascinating data centric transformation journey to realize the company strategy: create a plateform company. You will participate to deliver best in class digital products and evangelize the digital product design internally and externally. As such, you will have liberty to support the growth of the team.
THE MAIN RESPONSABILITIES ARE
- User Research & Usability evaluation. Collaborate with UX Researchers, or directly interview users in context or during workshops to understand their needs, without influencing them. Conduct user tests (moderated or unmoderated, face to face or remote). Organize and animate Design thinking process with the product team.
- Information architecture. Organize information and workflows in a sustainable way, feature-wide and platform-wide.
- Interaction design. Build low-fi and mid-fi interactive+testable wireframes. Have a vision of the future interaction. Propose durable and scalable solutions and specify them for development.
- UX/UI Specifications. Deliver ready-for-dev files based on our Design System. Pay attention to the final pixel-perfect look of the product.
- Design System. Evolve our design system in a way that ensure industrialization and effectiveness of design activities. Work in collaboration with the Design team as a whole to have a vision of the design process and know how to maintain the design system in the long term.
- DesignOps. Participate in the creation and development of the Digital Product Design team methods and organization.
- Advocating for and facilitating design methods and tools to help your team deliver solutions that actually work for our users and business
Master degree in design, ethnography or sociology
- 7+ years of experience in similar positions
- Fluent English imperative and French
- You are thinking about users every second of the day and are eager to create desirable, usable and valuable products
- You have strong experience and have the desire to work in the spirit and wine sectors / SAAS technology context on a complex platform.
- You demonstrate in-depth knowledge in design methods and craft. You have a collection of examples where you’ve contributed successful impact
- You have your ear to the ground regarding new tools and technologies that help us become more effective and efficient
- You have a passion to help our small team grow. You can contribute design practices, are comfortable in voicing your opinion, and love mentoring and coaching others
- You are obsessive about UX or UI design, you have an attention to detail regarding edge cases, hierarchy, contrast, cognition, etc…
- You are an expert in human centered methodologies and have extended example of product design process you developed
- You deliver designs with a systematic approach
- You think about interfaces not as static pixels but as dynamic experiences and can express yourself effortlessly with motion, flows and stories
- You are inherently curious, you are idealistic but you challenge the status quo responsibility and can always find the middle ground
- People describe you as an autonomous, rigorous and organized person.
- You are willing to work in a flexible and informal environment.
- You value teamwork, and dialogue.
- You are willing to coordinate and collaborate with different profiles and team members.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-growing international company.
- You want to take part in the structuration and industrialization of our design organization.
- You have a strong experience in using modern prototyping tools to communicate efficiently your ideas (we use Figma).
- You are comfortable in communicating professionally in English as we are an international team
- Full-time permanent position
- Status frame
- Fixed compensation + bonuses + profit-sharing & participation
- Partial remote